OKEx & Verasity (VRA) Partnership
OKEx, one of the leading crypto exchanges has listed VRA/USDT pair and deposits of VRA will now be accepted by the platform.
OKEx is an innovative cryptocurrency exchange with advanced financial services, providing a safe, reliable, and stable environment for crypto trading via web and mobile apps.
With over $8B in daily trading volume, OKEx is 7x larger than any other exchange Verasity is currently listed on and the 3rd highest volume exchange worldwide. With a CoinGecko trust score of 9/10 OKEx has the highest score in liquidity and scale that CoinGecko rates. Liquidity is significant with only a 1% average spread on most of its trading pairs.
Verasity – Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
The Verasity Mission
Verasity’s mission is to significantly increase engagement and advertising revenues for video publishers on any video platform.
How? Through its PoV Protocol, Product Layers & Platforms
- VRA Rewards — Product Layer
- Proprietary Video Player — Product Layer
- Proprietary Adstack — Product Layer
- Proof of View (US Patent Office #10956931 System and Method for Proof of View via Blockchain) — Protocol Layer
- PoV is the only Protocol Layer patented technology for the blockchain
- VeraWallet — Product Layer Payment System
Verasity (VRA) Use Cases
- Esportsfightclub.com — Esports Platform and Video Publisher owned by Verasity : This is Verasity’s most important use case because it combines all of the products into one Esports platform that Verasity owns and controls. The Esports platform has scaled to 8.6m viewers for its tournaments.
- Verasity.tv — Aggregator of Publishers : Available SDKs which can be used by any publisher for the following video players: YouTube, Twitch, Vimeo, JWPlayer, Brightcove, VideoJS, Kaltura, FlowPlayer, iVideoSmart and others (90% of all video players in the West). This is now available for over 2 million video publishers struggling to survive on low advertising revenues.
- Verasity Revenues : Verasity makes B2C revenues from its Esports Fight Club platform through subscriptions, commissions on prize pools, video ad revenues and transaction fees using Verasity products. Verasity will roll out its B2B products later in 2021 with attendant revenues. Verasity Roadmap
VRA can be staked for 25.55% annual interest at https://verawallet.tv.
Via this site