Alien Worlds is an NFT DeFi Metaverse based on the Ethereum, WAX, and BSC blockchains. The in-game currency — Trilium (token symbol TLM) — was listed on Binance on 13.04.2021. TLM incentivizes explorers to play games and requires them to stake to participate in governance. Metaverse planets are decentralised autonomous organizations that receive daily Trilium from central metaverse smart contracts. Through mining, explorers acquire and rent land, and vote for Planetary governance to determine Trilium payouts. The metaverse is extensible because each Planet is independent and can offer its own games, UIs, and NFTs. Users are already doing this. Explore the metaverse at alienworlds.io and play at https://play.alienworlds.io/
Latest Buzz from Alien Worlds
- Transparency in Alien Worlds MetaverseThe Alien Worlds Federations calls on all Biological creatures with talents for supervising fleets of metal creatures to contact us to work together and create
- Rewards of Alien Worlds Mining: Trilium($TLM) and NFT Game CardsTrilium($TLM) must be staked in order to participate in governance of the Planets. Explorers engage with Trilium through mining.
- Efficient NFT Game Card Mining for Alien Worlds ExplorersWe have designed a new mechanism for dropping NFT game cards in the Alien Worlds Metaverse, to boost the efficiency and scalability of our WAX ecosystem
- Alien Worlds Metaversal Knowledge Base for the Deep ExplorersThe Alien Worlds federation is providing the Metaversal Knowledge base for the 2.1 million Explorers who have fled Earth to
- Become a Planetary Councilor in the Alien Worlds MetaverseThe federation invites explorers to stake Trilium and participate in Planetary Governance on the Alien Worlds Metaverse